Success & Failure often go hand in hand.
- This was a man who failed in business at the age of 21
- Was defeated in a legislative race at age 22
- Failed again in business at age 24
- Overcame the death of his sweetheart at age 26
- Had a nervous breakdown at age 27
- Lost a congressional race at age 34
- Lost a senatorial race at age 45
- Failed in an effort to become vice-president at age 47
- Lost a senatorial race at age 49
- And was elected president of the United States at age 52.
This man was Abraham Lincoln.
If you study history, you will find that all stories of success are also stories of great failures. But people don’t see the failures. They only see one side of the picture and they say that person got lucky: “He/she must have been at the right place at the right time.”
Below are more examples of the failures of successful people:
- Thomas Edison failed approximately 10,000 times while he was working on the light bulb.
- Henry Ford was broke at the age of 40.
- Lee Iacocca was fired by Henry Ford II at the age of 54.
- Young Beethoven was told that he had no talent for music.
So don’t lose Hope……….. be positive, just try again & again, you will definitely succeed in making your dreams come true…….